- Kostopoulos, A. et al. 5G Trial Cooperation between EU and China. IEEE ICC Conference Proceedings, 2019.
- Kutila, M. et al. C-V2X Supported Automated Driving. IEEE ICC Conference Proceedings, 2019.
- Chochliouros, I. et al. Testbeds for the Implementation of 5G in the European Union: The Innovative Case of the 5G-DRIVE Project. Springer IFIP AICT Proceedings, 2019.
- Xue, S. et al. On Unsupervised Deep Learning Solutions for Coherent MU-SIMO Detection in Fading Channels. IEEE ICC Conference Proceedings, 2019.
- Anttonen, A., et al. Hybrid User Association with Proactive Auxiliary Intervention for Multitier Cellular Networks. IEEE VTC 2019.
- Noor, S. et al. A Flexible Subcarrier Multiplexing System with Analog Transport and Digital Processing for 5G (and beyond) Fronthaul. Submitted to OSA/IEEE J. Lightwave Technology.
- Kukliński, S. & Tomaszewski, L. Key Performance Indicators for 5G network slicing. 2019 2nd International Workshop on Advances in Slicing for Softwarized Infrastructures at NetSoft 2019.
- Chochliouros, I., et al. Enhanced Mobile Broadband as Enabler for 5G: Actions from the Framework of the 5G-DRIVE Project. Springer IFIP AICT 560, Proceedings of the AIAI 2019 International Conference, 2019.
- Chochliouros, I., et al. Use Cases for developing enhanced Mobile Broadband Services for the promotion of 5G. Proceedings of the EuCNC 2019, Special Session No.3.
Publications will be available for download soon.
Other publications and articles
Author: Latif Ladid (University of Luxembourg, IPv6 Forum President)
Publication & Date: InterComms: International Communications Project (Issue 31 – 2019), 2019.
Abstract: This publication presents a thorough overview of the 5G-DRIVE project, including the objectives, project concept, trial sites, and expected impact.
Author: 5G-DRIVE consortium
Publication & Date: European 5G Annual Journal (2019)
Link: Coming soon.