- EU-China cooperation on large-scale 5G trials kicked off – Signing of agreement between twin projects at first joint project meeting in Beijing – Source: CORDIS [February 19, 2019]
- 5G-DRIVE is underway and will bring changes to the 5G landscape in Europe and China – Source: CORDIS [February 19, 2019]
- China-EU 5G research project to continue despite growing concerns about Huawei – Source: South China Morning Post (International ed.); February 10, 2019.
- EU continues research with Huawei, Italy remains loyal, Germany considers – Source: Mobile Europe; February 11, 2019.
- EU ban on Chinese technology in 5G revolution would hit trade, investment and cooperation, analysts say – Source: South China Morning Post (International ed.); February 10, 2019.
- 5G DRIVE Workshop @IEEE ICC 2019 5G trials -From 5G experiments to Business Validation – Source: 5G PPP Feruary 2019 Newsflash; February 2019
News related to the trial-site visits as part of the joint-kick off meeting
- 欧盟通信专家考察江苏移动5G建设 期待开展联合试验 [EU experts visit Jiangsu Mobile’s 5G facilities] – Source: People.cn; November 26, 2018.
- 江苏移动多项行业应用探索赢得欧盟 5G 专家团关注 [Jiangsu Mobile’s industrial applications has won the attention of the EU 5G expert group] – Souce: MyZaker; November 26, 2018.
- 中国移动5G规模试验团队与欧盟5G-DRIVE团队签署合作协议 [China Mobile’s 5G scale trial team signed a cooperation agreement with the EU 5G-DRIVE team] – Source: C114 Communication Network ; November 22, 2018.