5G-DRIVE, in collaboration with other EU projects, is co-organising its second workshop: 5G-Trials – From 5G Experiments to Business Validation and respective call for papers. New submission deadline: May 30, 2019!
This second workshop will be held as part of the 2019 IEEE 2nd 5G World Forum (5GWF’19), which will be held in Dresden, Germany, between September 30 and October 2, 2019.
The event will bring together experts from industry, academia and research to exchange their vision as well as their achieved advances towards 5G, and encourage innovative cross-domain studies, research, early deployment and large-scale pilot showcases that address the challenges of 5G.
The 5G-DRIVE co-organised workshop aims at providing a forum for industry and academics to disseminate new findings on 5G trials and new business development. The workshop calls for papers presenting test results from trials as well as theoretical results based on realistic deployment schemes and new 5G business models.
The target topics of the workshop include:
- 5G trial development
- Verticals and new services
- Measurement and evaluation
- Network deployment and optimisation
- Security and privacy aspects
- 5G business model evaluation
- 5G standards and implementation
Relevant dates include:
- (New) Deadline for paper submission: May 30, 2019
- Acceptance Notification: June 30, 2019
- Camera-Ready Submission: July 31, 2019
Submit your paper to the workshop through the following link.