Title: International IEEE Summit on 5G, IoT and Big Data 2019
Date & Location: Istanbul, Turkey; June 13-14, 2019.
The 2019 IEEE 5G Summit aims to bring experts from industry, academia and research to exchange their vision as well as their achieved advances towards 5G, Big Data, M2M, Artificial Intelligence, SDN/NFV, Cloud Computing, IPv6 and IoT, and encourage innovative cross-domain studies, research, early deployment and large-scale pilot showcases that address the challenges of 5G and its ecosystem. Hoping that this summit will add a new dimension and value to the connected world, emerge the technologies for a smart society, and provide a comprehensive insight into the 5G and its ecosystem.
The main objective of the IEEE 5G Summit are to:
- Share their state-of-the-art knowledge with the emerging communities in view of facilitating the worldwide harmonisation of research and best practices for deployment of viable user scenarios in the global ecosystem, the built-in security and privacy by design in new technologies.
- Explore the different ways to enable internet protocols over the next generation of empowered devices in order to reach convergence and end to end transparency led by the IEEE 5G Technical SubCommittee which is supporting technically this event.
- Bring experts, scientists and researchers in universities institutions, companies, associations, foundations and institutions on 5G, Big Data, IoT, IPv6 and Artificial Intelligence.
- Share good practices, ideas, applications, implementations, experiences and solutions:
- Build up a platform to discuss the issues for future research, developments and collaborations.