The 5G-DRIVE organised IEEE ICC 2019 Workshop | 5G-Trials – From 5G experiments to business validation will be held in Shanghai on May 20, 2019.
The DEADLINE for paper submissions has now been EXTENDED! Don’t miss the opportunity to submit your paper on test results from trials, theoretical results based on realistic deployment schemes and new 5G business models.
The workshop will cover key topics related to 5G trials, including, but not limited to the:
- Evaluation of 5G spectrum
- Evaluation of the performance of 5G NR implementations
- System architecture, e.g. separation of DU/CU, and UP/CP
- Verification and performance test of 5G key enabling technologies, e.g., massive MIMO, multi-connectivity, network slicing
- 5G network planning
- Network deployment optimisation.
The workshop will be a mixed industry and academic event. All those interested and developing research in these or related fields are invited to submit a paper to the workshop.
We look forward to your submission and learning about your 5G activities in Shanghai!